We are the TANNU TOUR AND TRAVELS, and we look forward to the opportunity to act as your booking agent for your tour and travel needs. These terms and conditions describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase relevant tour and travel related services through us, in addition to your obligations as a customer. The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to TANNU TOUR AND TRAVELS. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting our website, booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
1. All Customers can directly book their tours through our Booking Forms, which can be found in every tour page of our website. After choosing the tour, just click on the “BOOK NOW” button, displayed on the bottom right corner of each tour page. Customers will need to fill out the form and then pay the required deposit. The booking forms will have the basic information requested, such as: CUSTOMER’S NAME, PACKAGE ,TOUR DATE, SOURCE (Which will mean your starting point), NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS (such as No. of Adult, children and their age) and details like weight, height and a few other things especially for sports such as: HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING, PARACHUTING and SCUBA DIVING. After the payment is made, customers can print their tickets or simply take them on their cellphones and show them to the guide in charge of the tour.
2. Some tour package may not be automatically available as customer’s desire for booking, in that case customers may send us a request for availability via contact page, located on the top of our home page, next to About, and simply fill out the contact form (Submit Your Inquiry) with your name, e-mail address, contact No., summary and details like the intended tour, the date and the number of participants, numbers of day/s for the tour, then click on to submit. After you receive our confirmation, just go to the tour page and fill out the booking form. You will be asked to read and agree with our terms and conditions before you check out and pay the deposit. Do not miss any required information, otherwise the booking form will not go through. After the payment is registered, booking procedure is complete and customer will receive a payment receipt via e-mail.
3. when you sign the Booking Form for or on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, we shall be deemed and construed that the Clients have duly authorized you to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions by the Client or by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. The company reserves the right to decline to book any person/s for any Tour or to cancel their booking if it is necessary. No person including the Employee/s of the Company, or yourself, have the authority to alter, amend, or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this document.If found any contrary to the terms and conditions given shall not bind the Company.
1. Passengers will have to strictly follow the tour itinerary as per amendments made by the tour manager or local representative / guide while on the tour. There will be no refund to passengers for any unutilized services, if not availed by the passenger or if passenger takes any alternate service on his own.
2. It would be understood that all passengers has read and understood the itinerary, cost implication, payment schedule and terms & conditions before signing the Tour registration Forms or / and making payments towards the tour.
3. The hotels provided on the tour are normally moderate unless a superior hotel quality is mentioned. A list of hotels confirmed for a particular tour will be given prior to departure. Some hotels may be confirmed after departure, while on the tour. Incase hotels are overbooked, alternate accommodation of similar standard will be provided.
4. All passengers shall be responsible of their own belongings The Company would not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such property under any circumstances.
5. . Incase a passenger wishes to change his onward / return date of journey apart from the scheduled group departure dates, land/airlines levies a deviation charge in such event that intimated and the passenger needs to pay such charges. Also incase on the changed date the seats are unavailable on the desired class of booking, passenger needs to pay the supplement for the difference in class of booking if any.